APFTScore.com Additional Resources - Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT) Score Calculator
The following additional resources are provided for your convenience.
- Bulk Army Physical Fitness Scorecard - This form is designed to facilitate bulk recording of raw APFT results, one form per grader/lane. The column order corresponds with the data fields on the APFTScore.com calculator, allowing personnel scoring APFT results and generating the DA Forms 705 to efficiently enter data into the calculator after completion of the APFT. An optional lap time row is included to allow graders to record individual lap times (up to a total of nine plus final event time to support the 2.5-Mile Walk) if desired based on grader preference or unit SOP.
- Local Form 705-ACFT, October 2018 - This is a fillable Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) Scorecard based on the Phase 1 IOC sample form. For additional information please see our ACFT Resources.
- FM 7-22 - Army Physical Readiness Training (October 2012). This manual supersedes the older TC 3-22.20 and FM 21-20.
- DA 705 (May 2010) in PDF format.
- DA 705 (May 2010) in XFDL format.